Following the principles of Applied Behavioral Analysis, Fraser Behavioral Interventions are incorporated into an individualized treatment plan. Through the process of assessment, the intensity, frequency, duration and setting of services is determined by the treatment team.
These services may be an option for children, teens and young adults, ages 2-21, as identified through a diagnostic assessment by a licensed mental health professional. Behavioral Interventions are incorporated into range of services such as skills training, therapies, and day treatment.
- Follow principles of ABA
- Range from behavior support to intensive behavioral interventions
- Range from intermittent visits to multiple hours each week
- Focus on a single skill area or multiple skills
- Occur across settings depending on needs of skill and generalization
- Include a range of caretakers to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Are driven by a treatment plan
Locations: This program is currently offered in our Fraser Minneapolis location.
Payment/Funding: All major commercial health insurance plans, Medical Assistance and private pay are accepted. We are also able to provide limited services for uninsured Hennepin County residents. Clients may have financial responsibility for co-pays or deductibles. We encourage you to call your insurance company to find out what your benefits are for the services Fraser has recommended.
For more information, contact a Fraser intake coordinator at 612-767-7222.