Getting Started With Fraser
Fraser can help. Each year, Fraser provides evaluation, treatment and support services to thousands of children, adolescents, and adults with autism spectrum disorders, other disabilities, and emotional/behavioral issues. Fraser also supports parents and families, knowing that it can be difficult to find out that your child may have a disability. You are not alone.
If you have concerns about the development or behavior of a family member, here are some options to get started with Fraser right away:
- Contact us by phone – (612) 767-7222. Our clinical intake specialists are available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday -Friday. You should expect to be on the phone for approximately 20 minutes. Please be ready to provide the following information:
- Your contact information
- Your concern or reason for contacting us
- Name of insurance company
- Brief medical history and diagnosis, if any
- Who referred you to Fraser , if any (name, address, phone)
- Current treatment, if any (dates and providers)
- Previous evaluations and testing, if any (dates and providers)
- Contact us by email. Fill out the email form below and our intake specialists will respond by phone within two business days to collect the information (see list under #1) they need to help you get started with Fraser.
No matter how you contact us, your concern will be reviewed by our team of specialists to determine the evaluations and services that could be the most helpful.