2016 Fraser Annual Benefit
Thank you to all who joined us at the Fraser Annual Benefit, presented by POPP Communications. Because of your generous support, we are able to continue providing life-changing services to individuals with special needs at all stages of life - from the first steps of infancy, to navigating teen years, to maintaining independence in later years of life. With such a wide array of services, there is truly no place like Fraser.
Let's reflect on some of the highlights of the evening:
- Chair of the Fraser Board of Directors and Fraser parent Randy Pattee shared his family's story of struggle and triumph as they help their son Emmett, who has autism, be as independent as possible.
- Award-winning jazz artist Patty Peterson sang beautiful renditions of "Home" and "Somewhere Over the Rainbow".
- The silent and live auctions, which included spa packages, sporting events, vacations and much more, raised a total of $53,885.
- $209,160 was raised during the Fund-A-Need, which will support individuals with special needs at all stages of life.
- GenerationNOW Entertainment got everyone on the dance floor at the end of the night. Tyler Thoresen, aka DJ Crozzworkz, spun a fantastic set before handing off the turntable to DJ Mad Mardigan.
In total, more than $446,000 was raised at the Fraser Annual Benefit – thank you! Your generosity helps us continue to create bright futures for children and adults with special needs.
The success of this event would not be possible without our sponsors. We'd especially like to thank our presenting sponsors, Bill and Teri Popp from POPP Communications.
Special thank you to all of the generous volunteers who helped out before, during and after the event. A very special thank you to Rose Rosario and Carrie Miller for making the event a huge success.
Photos from the event are coming soon. Watch our Flickr page
Still want to contribute? It’s not too late! Donate today.
2016 Fraser Annual Benefit Sponsors