Fraser Occupational Therapy
Fraser Occupational Therapy can help infants through teens with autism, disability, or injury achieve more of their goals for everyday life.
Your child may learn skills like
- transitioning safely with a walker or wheelchair
- navigating public transportation
- using an adaptive device
- managing a chronic condition
A Fraser Occupational Therapist works with your family to identify and develop the skills your child needs to achieve more independent living.
We focus on developing:
- Fine motor skills, like eye-to-hand coordination
- Gross motor skills, focusing on whole-body coordination
- Daily living skills, like eating with utensils and writing, and
- Sensory processing abilities, focusing on coping and calming strategies
Occupational Therapy services can be accessed as stand-alone services, or as part of your Fraser treatment plan.
Call us to get started today: 612-767-7222