Your health and safety is our first priority.
In light of recent developments in the coronavirus situation, we want to provide some important information on what Fraser is doing to help keep you well.
- Suspended Attendance Policy: In light of current circumstances, we are suspending our attendance policy during this difficult time.
- Working with You: If you choose to cancel appointments to practice social distancing, we understand. We will work with you to meet your needs through other options, to the best of our ability.
- Enhanced Cleaning: Our clinics utilize enhanced cleaning procedures to clean and disinfect toys. We also follow high-level cleaning procedures at all Fraser properties.
- Please understand that we cannot guarantee your appointment spot can be retained if you cancel a series of appointments, but we will do our best to accommodate your re-entry into our scheduling process.
- Temperature Screening: We will implement forehead temperature screening of children in Fraser’s most intensive services: ABA and Day Treatment. Children who have a temperature of 100°F or higher will be sent home in an effort to keep other children and staff well.
- Monitoring of Wellness in our Lobbies: If we notice a child or parent with symptoms of illness in our waiting areas, we will check in with them to see if rescheduling their appointment is the proper course of action.
- CDC and MN Department of Health Recommendations: Fraser continues to monitor the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Minnesota Department of Health recommendations on business response to coronavirus. Be assured that we will communicate any changes to standard business operations at Fraser.
Fraser Service, Programming, and Event Updates
For new and existing Fraser clinical clients:
For Fraser volunteers:
- All upcoming volunteer projects have been cancelled.
For Fraser Walk for Autism participants:
For individuals in need of mental health assistance:
- Fraser has launched the Fraser Hope Line, a free phone line that connects people directly with a mental health professional. You do not have to be a current or past Fraser client to use this service. Click here for more information.
Things You Can Do to Help us Keep Everyone Well
- If you or a member of your family is sick, please stay home and reschedule your appointment. We are currently asking that anyone with a fever of 100o or higher stays home. Follow your primary care physician’s recommendations for care.
- If you become ill during an appointment, let the front desk or your clinician know that you need to reschedule, and go home.
Wash your hands, use hand sanitizer, and cover your cough and sneeze to help prevent the spread of illness.
- Follow current recommendations to stop shaking hands.
- Contact the Minnesota Department of Health coronavirus hotline at 651-201-3920 if you believe you have been exposed to the virus.
More information on COVID-19 can be found here.
Visit the Minnesota Department of Health website for more information in English, Amharic, Arabic, Chinese, Hmong, Karen, Russian, Somali, Spanish, and Vietnamese.