You give a lot of yourself when you join an organization. That’s why Fraser invests in the health and wellbeing of you — our employee. We know great staff is key to realizing our mission to make a meaningful and lasting difference in the lives of children, adults and families with special needs.
Competitive Benefits for You
We want to attract and keep the best employees, so we regularly review our benefits package. In a recent study, Fraser benefits were extremely competitive with a range of for-profit, nonprofit, government and publicly-owned corporations.
Discover a Fulfilling Career at Fraser!
If you want to join a collaborative, innovative organization that does meaningful work and offers a healthy work/life balance, consider a career at Fraser!
Medical coverage offers 3 plan levels with HSA and FSA options
Family coverage with no surcharge to enroll a spouse
Company-paid life insurance equal to an employee’s annual salary
Additional life insurance coverage
Company-paid long-term disability
Discounted childcare for all employees at Fraser School
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- PTO can be used for personal time, vacations or saved for a rainy day.
- Employees earn more PTO after 5 and 10 years with Fraser.
- Sick and safe leave available for part-time employees.
Student Loan Forgiveness
- Fraser contributes to your 403(b) retirement account, which increases based on your time with the organization.
- Roll in existing 401(k).
- Reduce your taxable income.
Fraser is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. You may be eligible to have your student loan balance forgiven after 120 payments.
Continued Education Support
- Tuition discounts available at specific schools
- Graduate education assistance
- Internship and fellowship opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Compressed workweek option, depending on department and program
- Telecommuting options, depending on job role
- Full-time business causal
- Referral bonuses
- Transit subsidy for light rail, bus and other Metro Transit services
Fraser is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse work environment.
For more information about working at Fraser, check out our current openings or contact us at email@example.com.