If you are looking for a career that makes a difference, then we’d love to talk with you.
Fraser School is an early childhood development center. Our leadership puts a focus on support and career growth. Currently hiring full-time and flexible part-time positions:
- Assistant Teachers
- Classroom Aides
Ways Fraser supports staff:
- Teacher appreciation celebrations
- All staff meetings during regular hours to support team building and program input from all staff
- Partnership with Empower to Educate and Child Care Aware
- Stipends for career development
- Scheduled professional development days
- Membership to Teaching Strategies Professional Development Platform
- Medical, dental, vision benefits accessible to full time staff
Paid time off for full time staff, including paid holidays, sick and personal or vacation days
- Sick and safe paid time for part time staff.
What makes working at Fraser different:
- Wonderful facility with large indoor and outdoor gross motor space
- Group size for toddlers is 12 max and Preschool and Pre-K is 12-16 max.
- Classroom budget to support curriculum needs
- Predictable, consistent schedule and hours
- Overtime hours are not required (available as program identifies needs)
- Typical work hours are between 7am -6pm Monday through Friday
- Gain experience with a diverse group of children with varying needs and opportunities to partner with therapy staff in meeting a child’s needs.
If you’re interested or have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now.