Early Childhood Services
Noticing differences in your child’s development can leave you feeling helpless. You don’t want to overreact, but you also don’t want to ignore anything that may be off with your child. It’s hard to know what to do.
Some conditions, like autism, can be diagnosed at a very young age. With autism, studies show early intervention can lead to better outcomes. If you are concerned about your child’s development or behavior, Fraser can help you find answers.
If your child was diagnosed with autism, a mental health issue or special needs, you are likely looking for the best possible care. Fraser is Minnesota’s largest and most experienced provider of autism and early childhood mental health services. Our clinics are unique because your child can receive multiple services in one location. This can reduce the stress of traveling between multiple locations to get your child the help he or she needs.
Fraser offers many early childhood services to Minnesota families:
- Autism and Mental Health Assessments and Testing
- Early Beginnings Program – an interactive, play-based therapy for children from birth to 4 years old with autism or social and communication concerns.
- Early Beginnings Telehealth
- Attachment and Bio-behavioral Catch Up – helps develop mutually responsive interactions and strategies to calm children, for ages 6-48 months.
- Fraser School® – Inclusive Early Childhood Education
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) – increases independence, decreases barriers to learning and improves adaptability.
- Pediatric Day Treatment
- Individual, Family and Group Autism Therapy
- Individual, Family and Group Mental Health Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric Therapy
- Speech-Language Therapy
- Feeding Therapy
- Learn Talk Play
- Family Skills Training
- Family Therapy and Parent Guidance – helps families connect, interact better and resolve conflict through discussion and problem-solving.
- Permanency and Adoptive Family Support
- Home and Community Supports (Personal Support; In-home Family Support; Respite Care) – In-home Family Support increases and maintains a person’s physical, intellectual, emotional and social functioning. Respite Care is an in-home service that provides short-term relief for the primary caregivers of people with special needs.
- Children’s Mental Health Targeted Case Management
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy – improves the relationship and teaches parents skills to manage their children’s behavior, for ages 2-6 years.
- Parent Coaching – assists parents in developing skills to help their child, like implementing structure, strategies and behavior management techniques.
- Behavioral Health Home
- Fraser Family Consults
Various early childhood services are offered through collaborations with Community Action Partnership of Ramsey and Washington Counties (CAPRW) Head Start, Minneapolis Public Schools, ACCAP (Anoka/Washington County) Head Start, Bloomington Public Schools and Edina Public Schools.
To see information about our Early Childhood Therapy Groups, click here.
Contact Us Today
Appointments and Clinics: 612-767-7222
General Inquiries: 612-861-8305